beauty everything else

NEW BLOG SITE!

7:17 PMUnknown

Hello Pretty People,

I'm sorry if I've confused or inconvenienced anyone by changing my blog address. I made the switch to Blogger, because I think it will be much easier for other bloggers and viewers to follow my blog! I prefer the way this site works for blogging purposes. I'm so happy that I will be able to follow all of your blogs and support you also! Please comment here and I can follow everyone also! I'm in the process of finishing up the design elements of this new blog, and I have to move my older posts over here! Then I will be all moved in to my new blog! Honey, I'm home! 

If any other bloggers have any tips, tricks or recommendations for blogging on Blogger, please let me know in the comment's section! I'm happy with the template design so far, but I'm having trouble adding an in-site player for my YouTube videos, so you don't have to leave the blog to watch them. It would also be cool to have some kind of a widget for my newest Instagram uploads! I'm afraid I haven't used Blogger before and haven't used Html in a long time, so any help at all would be much appreciated! Also please follow me on this site, and tell me how in the world do I follow other people!?

Thank you for your patience & support! <3

You're worth it,
She-IY World
"She does it herself..."

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for commenting! You're worth it! :D

Contact Form