acne best concealer

Get an Acne-Free Airbrushed Drugstore Makeup

7:03 PMUnknown


For most of my teenage and adult life, I've had blemishes or spots. I also have sensitive fair skin with redness! Most of the people in my life have no idea! I've been camoflauging my blemishes since highschool and I've learned a lot along the way in the last 10 years. First & foremost, having problem skin isn't something to be embarassed about or ashamed of! People should not base their opinion of you or your worth as a friend or partner on the state of your skin. Getting Rosecea or Acne, etc. is natural and it's not something you really have control over. You are beautiful with or without makeup. Be confident and content, because you are perfect just the way you are and you are worth it!
For me, covering my blemishes was kind of fun and I was amazed at the power of makeup from a young age. I really do credit my love of makeup and makeup skills to feeling like I want to cover imperfections from about age 14 onwards. I learned so much about makeup, artistry and skin.
On my YouTube Channel, She-IY World, I made this video to show how I could cover my skin from spots to dark circles using inexpensive drugstore makup and a little knowledge of color!

Don't get me wrong, this was my skin on a very good day! I have yet to work up the courage to bare my face on a bad day, as it is quite severe sometimes. I also don't use this routine all of the time or on a daily basis. I have many routines, including ways to cover more severe skin problems (cystic acne, scarring, sugery scars, tattoos, etc.)

I hope you enjoy this video! Don't forget-love the skin you're in! It's your protection and serves a purpose! Treat it well! On that note, does anyone want a skin care routine or skin tips? I had servere skin and I'd say I've cleared it up three fold with skin care regimes. Let me know!
Thank you for stopping by! 
She-IY World

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for commenting! You're worth it! :D

Contact Form