drugstore makeup eyeshadow palette

Drugstore's on a Roll! Another NEW Eyeshadow Palette!

12:15 PMUnknown

Hello Lovlies!

I just wanted to do a quick blog post, because I FINALLY got the Blushed Nudes Palette by Maybelline New York!
As you may have noticied, this palette was exclusive to Walmart, but one of the CVS stores I frequent, randomly had a pop-up display for this palette (several months after it's release...frustrating!). It was a nice surprise to find it today, and I'm happy I didn't buy the other Nudes palette by Maybelline, because these colors are definitely more my cup of tea! SO beautiful! I got this palette for $13.99 and I bought it in New York.
Here are some photographs for you to see what it looks like, if you have not already! 
 The palette has 12 blushed eyeshadows and it's kind of similar to the Naked 3 palette in some ways. Not only is this a gorgeous palette for Spring and Summer, it's also a fab palette for someone with green eyes. The blushed tones will enhance the color of your eyes. If you don't have green eyes, don't worry! This palette is a 'nudes' palette and will work with every eye and skin color in a flattering way. 

With that said, I have not swatched the palette or used it yet (I just got home from the store)! If you would like, I can blog a swatch review (with pictures and/or video). I can also do a makeup tutorial for day and night with this palette. Let me know below if you'd like to see any of those!
 I'm curious how this palette is on darker skin tones! Does anyone know how the color payoff is? I'm wondering if these shades are pigmented enough for a darker skinned person. Let me know in the comment's section below if you have tried it or heard! Yay or nay? 

Thank you everyone!
She-IY World
"She Does it Herself..."

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for commenting! You're worth it! :D

Contact Form