Bruce Jenner Caitlyn Jenner

She is Here... Meet Caitlyn Jenner

12:50 PMUnknown

Hello everyone!

I'm so thrilled to announce that Bruce Jenner has been reborn into his long awaited self,Caitlyn Jenner. Caitlyn is beautiful, brave and inspiring... But hasn't Jenner always been that kind of person? Now she can feel it on the inside too, and for that my heart is warm. 

To see someone, especially a person in her position--America's Olympic hero, father to 6 children, (ex/)husband to 3 wives, son, motivational speaker, and a celebrity in a family that is constantly on camera being judged... For her to come out and tell her truth, I cannot fathom the amount of courage, strength and bravery that Caitlyn had and has to take these steps. She told the world with such grace and clarity. The LGBT community will forever love her. This amazing, special human has made history once again... her second Olympics is over. She is America's hero again.

Meet Caitlyn...
Caitlyn Jenner is stunning. She has inspired me to be my true self and to own every inch of me! I'm so happy to have lived in this lifetime and gotten the chance to meet her and learn from her.

I hope that Caitlyn's introduction to the world will inspire people to be more understanding and accepting. I hope that this changes the climate of society and allows the folks in the LGBT community to champion in their own lives. Most importantly, I hope this prevents suicides, self harm, depression, anxiety, parental scorn, bullying and shame to all of those who are different--especially the trans community. 

Caitlyn will debut on the cover of Vanity Fair. The photographs were shot by the powerful, outstanding Annie Leibovitz. Here are some more photographs from the spread:







The deliberacy in choosing Caitlyn with a "C" and not a "K" is open for interpretation, but in my opinion, I think the decision was made to be her own person and to not be made into a joke. I don't think it's a dig at the Kardashians nor Kris. Although, based on this style I would love to see a 'Caitlyn Collection' coming to stores! 

Time Magazine should have Caitlyn Jenner on their cover in the near future also, as I think that would be superbly fitting! 

I hope you enjoyed this post! Please let me know what you think and if you have anything to say about this historical moment or anything regarding trans. 

You're Worth It,
SheIY World
"She does it herself..."

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for commenting! You're worth it! :D

Contact Form