best cheap makeup best makeup

Top 10 Drugstore Makeup Products UNDER $10

9:06 PMUnknown

Hello Pretty People!

Thank you for stopping by my blog.
Here is a list of my CURRENT (not all-time) top 10 drugstore products with reviews and prices! These are the drugstore products that I can't stop using, and they're all under $10! Who doesn't like good quality makeup for $10 or less? (silence*) That's what I thought.
So without further adieu, here is my current worth it/work it makeup:



1. Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation in 100 Ivory 

-This is a holy grail product for me, because I have never had a foundation offer this much coverage! I have used this foundation on days where my skin was so inflamed and had so many blemishes, and this magic product covered it up! The product doesn't cease to amaze me!
(Drumroll*) This product retails for: $5.49

2. Maybeline Instant Age Rewind Dark Circles Eraser Treatment Concealer in Fair. 

This is the best drugstore concealer I've ever used. It's great for concealing dark circles around the eyes and on other areas of the face. This is by far my favorite drugstore concealer of all time for highlighting! This concealer is no joke! It's very light weight and doesn't feel heavy, yet it offers pigmented highlighting! I set this with powder and I don't really have any creasing under the eyes! It's also very blendable. I love the sponge tip applicator! 
This product retails for: $9.99

3. NYX HD Studio Photogenic Finishing Powder in SFP01.

The first time I used this finishing powder, it changed my makeup world. This is an amazing setting powder. It's made of 100% pure mineral Silica. The powder is white, but it doesn't leave a white cast on your face, and NYX says it's great for all skin tones. A little goes a long way with this product. Anything I put on my face that is liquid or cream based will be mattified by this NYX product. Even one of my most sticky feeling, dewy finished BB Cream sets and mattifies perfectly with this HD finishing powder. It's also great for setting under eyes so they don't crease.
This product retails for: $9.99

4. NYX HD Eye Shadow Base in ESB01

This eye shadow base is pretty good for the drugstore! It's white, so it enhances the eye shadow color compared to wearing the shadow on a bare lid. I'm still playing around with this product, but so far it's not bad at all! I used it in my last makeup tutorial on my YouTube channel.
This product retails for: $6.99

5. L'Oreal Infallible Eye Shadow in 892 Amber Rush

Let's take a minute for this product... Thank you to the makeup gods for this inexpensive, drugstore pigment! This eye shadow really is infallible. It has a creamy yet loose metallic consistency that makes it more adhesive and easy to pack onto the lid than a really loose pigment with fall out. It's so beautiful and this shade would work on many different kinds of eyes and skin tones.
This product retails for: $8.29

6. L'Oreal Teloescopic in 935 Carbon Black

Prior to this, I was using another fantastic mascara by L'Oreal-Voluminous Carbon Black. It did a really good job of making my lashes dark and full. Recently I decided that I was craving something different for my lashes that would seperate and lengthen them. I decided to buy the L'Oreal Telescopic, and I got just that. I'm so impressed with this mascara. All I can say is how does it make the lashes that long!?
This product retails for: $9.49

7. Wet n Wild Coverall Correcting Palette

Some of you may have already watched my Acne Transformation/Color Correcting tutorial where I use this palette. I have nothing but good things to say. The green really helped with my red spots and scars. The day I filmed that tutorial I wasn't having that bad of a skin day--on the contrary, it was actually a very good day for my skin in terms of acne and redness. I have yet to work up the courage to do an acne transformation on a bad day. The green in this palette is very workable, as well as the yellow and purple. The white says it's a "higlighter", but I've been mixing it with the green or yellow to get the a lighter/pastel tone to the correctors. The green is for redness, the purple is for yellow, the yellow is for dark circles/dark anything, and the white is a highligter. This little palette is not bad for it's price. There's not too many of this kind of product in the drugstore. 
This product retails for: $3.99

8. Wet n Wild Fergie Centerstage Collection Perfect Pout Lip Color in A033 Fergie Daily

I first bought this after watching a video by Casey Holmes where she said she loved it and that she even went back and bought another to stock up. For those of you that don't know the YouTube beauty guru, she tends to use higher end products and minimal drugstore products. So when I heard that she not only loved it, but went back to stock up in case they stopped selling the Fergie Collection, I had to buy it! At first, I was like ew I look washed out and gross. I thought it made my teeth look yellow, and that I was too pale for it. I was wrong-it's true sometimes you have to try products more than once. I'm on my second tube now. I love it. It's beautiful with so many different kinds of makeup and it's so natural looking.
This product retails for: $3.79

9. Wet n Wild Mega Liner Liquid Eyeliner in 881 Ultra Black**

This is a great, inexpensive eyeliner for anyone who has a hard time with liquid eyeliner or drawing winged eyeliner styles. The applicator tip is short and strong (I assume it's felt or something)?, so it applies in an easy controlled way, as opposed to liquid eyeliner with a long tip of brush hairs. I saw another YouTuber using it in one of her videos, and I was like hold up...what is that!? After she told me it was from Wet n Wild, I was on my merry way to Walgreens. I've only tried the 881 Ultra-Black eyeliner shade, but there was a sale (you know me), so I also got: 862A Indigo Blue, 846 Plum and 868 Dark Brown. But let me tell you, this little guy is a miracle wing worker. Praise.
This product retails for: $3.99

10. Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge

So for my last item on the top 10 worth it work it list is this Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge. For those of you who don't know, the beauty blender retails for almost 4 times the price. Don't get me wrong, the beauty blender is another beautiful makeup specimen, but who doesn't love a really good dupe that keeps some money in the bank (for other beauty products obviously) The real techniques sponge is reusable, easy to clean, and applies face makeup FLAWLESSLY. I am obsessed and I use this a lot, so how could I not put it on the list?
This product retails for: $5.99

So this entire list retails for $68, but I probably got it for way less, as CVS and Walgreens slay with their deals. Most of these brands have sales and CVS often gives Beauty club rewards and extra bucks for money spent on makeup, so just check the sales ahead of time. For a little price comparision to put this in perspective, that whole list includes pretty much everything you need to get a full face of makeup except maybe bronzer or eyebrow liner/pommade/powder and it came to $68 of quality, workable makeup. At Sephora, one Dolce & Gabanna or Giorgio Armani foundation or an Hourglass Double-Ended Complexion Brush, will cost you $68 each--and unlike the drugstores, we know Sephora has about one sale per year, which looks a little like the picture below. #teamdrugstore


*I have used all of these products in makeup tutorials on my YouTube channel. You can also watch the videos here from my blog! Just click the YouTube Tab on the Menu and you will find lots of tips and tricks for using these products. Take a look to see how you like them in action! :)
**I don't think I've used the Wet n Wild Liquid Eyeliner in a video yet...?




You're Worth it,
She-IY World
"She does it herself!"

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for commenting! You're worth it! :D

Contact Form