best dressed celebrity

Best Dressed at the 2015 Glamour Awards

5:50 PMUnknown

Hello Everyone!

Last night, the 2015 Glamour Woman of the Year Awards took place in London. I was excited to see the red carpet looks, but I was surprisingly underwhelmed by what I saw! Don't get me wrong, they're all inspiring, gorgeous women, but I was a little confused about the fashion choices...
Was there a theme or dress code? Everyone seemed like they were at a different event or in a different season of the year... 
However, I was still able to make a best dressed list with these 4 glamorous women...

1. My BEST DRESSED goes to Ella Catliff who stunned in Fendi. I thought it was chic, beautiful, fun and a definite statement piece for Spring. The color is gorgeous. Everything from her hair and makeup to her dress and shoes suited her. She actually reminds me of Natalie Portman a bit in this look.

2. Kate Hudson looks like an Old Hollywood actress in this timeless J. Mendel dress. From the beautiful color to the fabric, it was a nice choice. The plunging neckline was a bit of a risk, but I felt that on her frame and with her elegance, she pulled it off! Kate Hudson is normally a red carpet pleaser!

3. Rosie Huntington-Whiteley is my next pick for best dressed. She wore a long, backless dress with a high-slit in the front by Cushnie et Ochs. At first I wasn't that impressed, because I didn't think it was anything too exciting. I also thought the dress drowned her a bit in the front and looked too mature and ill-fitting for the 28-year-old; however, after searching for other canidates for best dressed, I realized that there wasn't too many for me. It's very plain and safe, but the 70's-inspired look with the gold chain belt and the rest of her choices grew on me and won me over!

4. My last choice for best dressed is Kerry Washington. This beautiful woman has such a grace and radiance about her! She looked great in this tube top and skirt by David Koma, and I loved her hair. My only issue is that I wish this look was more eye catching. The gold embellishment and pattern on her skirt in contrast to the black seemed more suitable for a different time of year than June. I would have loved to have seen this outfit, but in a colorful or crisp, Springtime style. Other than that, she looked great and is definitely on my best dressed list! 

Who did you think was the best dressed at the awards show last night? Did you have any favorites?

You're worth it,
She-IY World
"She does it herself..."

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for commenting! You're worth it! :D

Contact Form