beauty drugstore

My Top 10 Favorites from June

8:40 PMUnknown


TOP TEN FOR JUNE (All drugstore*)

1. Nuance Salma Hayek Walnut Facial Scrub, $8.49
  • Definitely one of the best exfoliators I've ever used. It didn't cause me to break out and it was gentle. I love the skin care line and how natural it is! I would buy this again, and many other products from Nuance. I use it a couple of times per week mostly at night, but if I sleep in my makeup, I will use it the next morning!

2. Hask Macadamia Hair Oil Vial, $2.99
  • This smells amazing! My hair feels and looks so much better than when I was using Moroccan Aragon oil! My hair is healthier looking and doesn't seem as damaged (although I have a whole new hair routine for several months now). This is good for summer when our hair becomes dry from the elements and chlorine, etc.

3. Jergens BB Body, $12.99
  • I was hesitant to buy this moisturizer because of the price, but I was pretty pleased with the results. At first, I bought a sample sized for the light skin tones and then I bought the full sized bottle (price above) for darker skin tones for this summer. It smells really nice and feels moisturizing. It doesn't say it on the bottle, and I've scoured the internet looking for any clues, but I'm pretty sure this adds a faint amount of tan over time? Don't quote me! Overall, I think the 5 beautifying benefits and skin perfecting properties are good for me, as I have a lot of imperfections and scarring! 

4. Olay Pro X Face Brush, $34.99
  • HOLY GRAIL! This is actually better on my skin than the Clarisonic--from what I remember! Love it! I used it several times per week, but sometimes I take a break, because I've been exfoliating like crazy lately! It gets so much more dirt and makeup out!

5. Sally Hansen Airbrush Legs Spray, $14.99
  • HOLY GRAIL 4 LYF3! I'm not kidding, this is one of those products I will trust for the rest of my life and tell everyone about! I've been using it for years and it works like a miracle. I prefer the spray to the lotion. It's cosmetic, so it washes off, but it doesn't come off with drips of liquid or small accidents (my experience). I love that it's a foundation, because it helps even out any blemishes or scaring I have! It also takes about 2 minutes to apply! No mess! Btw, I use it everywhere on my body (except face, neck & décolletage)!

6. Milani Bella Eyes Gel Powder Eyeshadow in 22 Bella Gold, $4.49
  • So beautiful for any time of year-it adds a nice bronzed glow for the summer. This eyeshadow is pigmented, rich and it applies easily with my fingers. Love it!

7. Olay Fresh Effects Clear Skin Swirled Mattifier, $10.99
  • Originally I got this product as a sample from a lady in the beauty department at CVS-she had given me a Beauty Insider Club Rewards baggie! I was shocked at the reduction in the redness around my popped pimples and general red skin! I ended up buying the full sized and I plan on trying it this summer in the heat when my faces gets red and shiny more often!

8. NYX Baked Blush in BBL05 Foreplay, $6.99
  • This blush is so beautiful and glow-y! It reminds me of Orgasm by Nars slightly! It's very pigmented and needs to be applied with a light hand. A little bit goes a long way! This color and soft glow were perfect on my fair skin! Again, only if you apply a small amount-it's either very pigmented or else the brush picks up a larger amount than other blushes I've used!

9. Wet n Wild Megaslicks Balm Stain in 126 Rico Mauve, $2.99
  • Shocked that a balm stain this cheap could be so good, but Wet n Wild tends to amaze from time to time! Rico Mauve is a beautiful blushed mauve color which falls into the blushed nudes category for my skin tone and natural lip color. It's so pretty for day and night. It's also not drying! It seems to be moisturizing!


10. NYC Sun 'n' Bronze Bronzing Powder in 707 Fire Island Tan, $4.59
  • Not too shabby. I like it as a very light bronzer! It's not too pigmented and the brush doesn't seem to pick up a lot, but I need something like this for everyday wear, considering how pale & fair my skin is! I would not recommend this for darker skin tones, and it's doing me just fine for now (especially for that price)! Definitely an improvement from the Wet n Wild and the Rimmel, which seemed orange to me!


*Also: I will be putting up a list of my picks for the worst products I bought and tried! Some were not worth the price, others didn't do what they said, and some were just downright disappointing fails! 

Have you tried anything on my top 10 list for last month? What did you think? Been eyeing one of these products? Did you have any favorite products last month? Leave a comment below & let me know your thoughts! 

Thank you! 
post signature

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for commenting! You're worth it! :D

Contact Form