featured home

The Liebster Award

7:36 PMUnknown

 I've been nominated by Adriana from --> Adriana Reis <-- to do The Liebster Award! This award is a way for new bloggers to get discovered! It involves answering 10 question set by the person you have been nominated by and then setting some question for the blog you nominate.


The Liebster Award Rules:
1. Thank the person who nominated you and link to their blog.
2. Answer the 10 questions given
3. Nominate and link 10 bloggers (with less than 200 flowers)
4. Create 10 new questions for your nominees to answer.

HOWEVER, I'm going to do something a little different. I've followed the first two rules out of gratitude, but I'm going to allow all bloggers (with less than 200 followers) who read this post to nominate themselves & get discovered. The only thing I ask is that you leave a link to my blog, so that your readers can find my site! I'm also going to leave the 4th rule out... I like these questions!

THE QUESTIONS I WAS GIVEN:
1. Why did you start blogging?
I started blogging because I've always admired the internet's ability to inspire, support, and spread information and ideas. I love the escapism that blogging provides for me. The people from my personal life (outside of She-IY World) don't read nor watch anything I do here. Not sharing this part of me with anyone that I know has given me back a sense of freedom and joy that I no longer had. This is my therapy.
2. What's the best holiday you have been on?
I've been on too many wonderful holidays. I would say either a fun trip from my childhood or else any of the countries I've visited.
3. What is your go to beauty product?
My go to beauty product is a toss up between makeup-removing face wipes and Vaseline.
4. Best blog post you have read this year?
I'm not sure if there is a "best" considering I have a ton of interests! With that said, I recently read a post that made me tear up! My college friend, Erin Chack, is a writer at Buzzfeed and she wrote a post called Ten Times I Knew I Loved You for a special anniversary. It was amazing to know her beautiful story.
5. What is your must have clothing item?
My wardrobe must-have is a cover-up: cardigans, blazers, scarves and/or kimonos. I'd be a mess without them for one too many reasons!
6. What's a travel destination you want to visit?
It's difficult to say, because most of the countries I'd like to visit aren't the safest for traveling based on their current socio, economic and political situations. In my country, I'd have to go with either Hawaii or California. Abroad, I'd say Norway or England.
7. What's your favourite blog that you follow?
I think my first favorite blog was either Fashion Toast or Olsen's Anonymous. Now, it's probably Refinery29!
8. If you were on a deserted Island what 3 things would take with you?
Weather-stable tent, hardcore pocket knife and solar powered lights.
9. Favourite book you've read this year?
I don't think I've read a book since before January. I normally read books during the summer. One of the best books I finished last summer was The Other Boleyn Girl by Philippa Gregory.
10. What is your number 1 goal for this year?
My number 1 goal is to overcome the illness that I've been dealing with, say yes to more things and to laugh everyday.

Thank you for reading this post! I'm indecisive with my personal interests, so I hope that you still got something out of my answers. Again, if you decide you'd like to do this award also, then please link my blog and leave a comment below so I can check it out!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Congrats on being Nominated! Your blog is really super and you deserve it! xx

    vvibrantsunset.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I appreciate it! I love your blog! x

      Delete

Thanks for commenting! You're worth it! :D

Contact Form